The Farmhouse was built in 1860 and was originally called Irvineside Farm It was part of the Bon Accord Settlement. (The Irvine is a local creek that winds throughout the countryside and eventually joins the Grand River in Elora at Lover’s Leap.)
The red brick building has the original wood floors and there is a working wood stove. Upstairs has 3 bedrooms: a queen bed with a 2 piece en suite and two bedrooms with a single bed each. There is a 4 piece bathroom on the main floor. The kitchen has a dishwasher and there is a washer and dryer available too. Because it isn’t 1860, we have free wifi and plenty of USB ports!